Monday, February 2, 2015

University of Utah: An Online Science Lab to Explore

The Reward Pathway Reinforces Behavior

My activity in learning about the reward pathway in the brain wasn't really interactive, it only prompted me to read and click the next button to go on to the following slide explain how the reward pathway operates. 

I learned a lot so I would recommend it overall but if you want a more interactive learning experience maybe this activity isn't the best for that. This activity is appropriate for a naive audience. The concepts were simple to follow and understand, there are also graphics that can guide you long to illustrate the different steps being explained. 



Video is a bit long but does a good job explaining how the reward pathway works. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved your video that you posted. It was very informative and was very easy to understand. I agree, the model you chose wasn't very interactive, but I enjoyed flipping through the slides and learning about reinforcement behaviors and how it acts different parts of the brain.

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete